- A nutritious, home-cooked Indian meal that is well-balanced and Ayurvedically inspired.
- The menu changes weekly, depending on the season, availability, and freshness of ingredients.
- It is packaged in a stackable stainless steel container – a Tiffin carrier – used throughout India to deliver warm meals.
- The 5 parts of a Tiffin are: Basmati Rice, Lentils, a Vegetable dish, Raita, and a Meat dish.
- A variety of vegetables are used in each meal as meat is not the center of Indian cuisine.
- Local and organic ingredients are sourced first; the meat is free of hormones and antibiotics.
I will send you a weekly email reminder asking for your order--simply reply to place your order.
to be added to my weekly list.
You will be notified when your Tiffin is ready for pick up on Wednesday at the Anjali Farm farmstand. (Deliver is available for $5)
At pick-up or delivery, you return last week's clean, empty Tiffin and leave it with you payment.
One Tiffin (two ample portions):
$35 for Vegetarian
$45 for Meat
(Single and three-portion Tiffins also available)
to place your Indian Tiffin order.
Basmati Rice with peas and onions
Red Lentil Daal with carrots and cilantro
Braised greens and garlicy potatoes
Carrot and Apple Raita
Chicken with gingery-cumin-tomato sauce
Aromatic mixed grain pilaf
Green mung bean Daal with ginger & garlic
Homemade paneer with spinach or peas
Fresh beetroot Raita
Ground lamb with mint and potatoes
Upon special request, I am happy to cater small events (up to 50 people). We can work out a menu according to your liking. Per head prices are determined according to the chosen menu. I can cater gluten-free and vegan events, and I am happy to work with any food allergies.
I have experience catering small weddings, rehearsal dinners, business luncheons, birthday parties, and a special school lunch at Maple Street School. I also offer personal chef services for private groups and have been guest chef at J.J. Hapgood General Store & Eatery and Golden Stage Inn.
I also offer Indian cooking class for groups of 10-20 people. Please contact me if you are interested in hosting a class.
Basmati & Carrot Rice Pilaf with coconut and cardamon
Red Lentil Dahl with farm fresh spinach and garlic
Alu-Mattar-Gobi with potatoes, peas and cauliflower
Cumin and peas Rice Pilaf
Red Lentil Dahl with Cherry Tomatoes and Cilantro
Cumin-Sweet Potatoes and Kale
Fresh Mango-Pineapple Raita
Lamb Keema with Potatoes and Mint